Pale Gold Long 200g
In the realm of materials where artistry meets utility, behold the exquisite 'CLEANBRIGHT®' tea canister, a material that remains resplendent, immune to tarnish over time, and imbued with the enchantment of antimicrobial prowess.
Reference Website: Mitsubishi Materials Trading Co., Ltd.
Drawing inspiration from the champagne gold spectrum, 'CLEANBRIGHT®' is a chromatic masterpiece akin to the radiant luster of pure '金' (gold) and the delicate hues of 'おうど色' (oudo-iro), or 'rich pale yellow,' in the elegant tapestry of the Japanese language. As the great Natsume Soseki penned in his literary masterpiece 'Kusamakura,' magnolia blossoms bear a hue that is 'warm and pale yellow,' a sentiment that harmonizes beautifully with our vision.
Furthermore, as 'CLEANBRIGHT®' finds its origin in the noble realm of copper alloys, it embraces the epithet 'Tanoudou' (淡黄銅, pale yellow copper) with grace and distinction.
Size of item : Height 136mm × Diameter 78mm
The number in the item’s name is for the quantity of “Sencha” green tea.
The inner lid is conventional type and it fits snuggly inside the caddy.
The Medium size tea scoop (Height 68mm × Width 35mm) fits on the inner lid.
The tea scoop is made from Pale Gold.
【Abount shipping date・payment】
We have recently received many orders. Shipping times may vary depending on the order We'll send you mail to let you know about the shipping date after the confirmation of your order.
Please note that the payment will be completed immediately after your order.
- Kaikado tea caddies are made with a double structure using tinplate for the inside.
- The tinplate we use is tinplate board made by a traditional manufacturing method called "DOBOZUKE". It's different from normal tinplate. It doesn't have a complete mirror surface but is dull finished.
【Proper care and handling of your tea caddy】
- Do not wash the caddy (we thoroughly sanitize each caddy prior to shipment).
- Do not place the caddy in a refrigerator or freezer as the material is susceptible to moisture and humidity.
- If you should get water on your caddy, please wipe it off with a soft dry cloth and gently rub caddy to avoid moisture spots.
- After your purchase you will perceive a normal yet subtle change in the colour tone of your Chazutsu: copper in 2-3 months, brass in 1-2 years and tin in 3-5 years. Like fine wine Chazutsu becomes even more appreciated with age.
- It is important to lift the top of the caddy lid softly from the body in order to prevent any possibility of damage.
- When closing the caddy lid please adjust the joint line on the lid with the joint line on the body. This will allow the lid to go down slowly by itself and the air will be released from the caddy. Gently push the lid at the last moment. This will prevent air from entering the caddy.